- Studies the basic principles of plants and the effects of varying environmental and physical conditions.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Collect samples (field and greenhouse), perform viability assays, perform pollinations, accurately record data.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Experience 1-3 Years of Experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 Lbs and repetitive movements like bending.
Will need to travel to the fields that are about 4-6 hours away from Chesterfield that will require overnight stays. Frequency is estimated to be about 3 trips that will last 3-4 days