Airswift is seeking an Business Continuity Specialist to work on a outsourced contract in Rio de Janeiro with a major O&G operator.
- Assists in developing and conducting risk assessments, identifying prevention and mitigation efforts that result from such work.
- Assists with conducting risk analyses and rolling out prevention and mitigation efforts.
- Coordinate actual scenario-driven DR exercise tabletop or simulated exercises with both business and technical staff.
- Collect and review Security and Business Continuity KPI’s from the country management and provide appropriate reports.
- Develops and maintains business continuity plans in an organized, auditable manor.
- Fosters relationships and develops networking opportunities to gather and disseminate business continuity information.
- Adeptly and productively works with a wide array of partner employees across business disciplines and hierarchies,
- Assists in developing and conducting facility risk assessments, identifying prevention and mitigation efforts that result from such work.
- Have an understanding of Business Continuity, Resilience and Risk.
- Licenses or certifications suggested by the position: CBCP and/or CBRM, and ISO, ITIL, PMP). Certifications is always a plus.
- Graduation in IT or similar.
- Advanced English
- Experience in risk management.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.