Education: Higher education degree in business administration, finance, economics, data science
Work Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in oil & gas industry within large and high complexity projects
Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent), Russian (fluent)
Other Skills/Certificates Required:
- Knowledge of market analysis goals, techniques and outputs. Ability to build and maintain market analysis models. Knowledge of customer Business Intelligence goals and activities.
- Knowledge of good practices, tools, behaviors to be acted in gap analysis, concept design, prototyping. Capability to identify and propose process or product innovations.
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Engineering and Construction and Drilling industry, including market structure (e.g. competitors, upstream, midstream and downstream segments, Geographic Areas, etc.), drivers, dynamics, future trends and business opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, advanced computer skills.
- Keen observation and attention to details; ability to think critically and analytically.
- Critical analysis of mega-trends to support protecting Company long-term sustainability by:
- timely identifying geo-political, socio-economic and technological scenario developments;
- evaluating the attractiveness of geographies and potential markets;
- exploring adjacent and lateral opportunities to the core business;
- contributing to the development of brand positioning and customer experience.
- Development of a company data collection and management system at Company level, guaranteeing, also through the management of Customer Relationship Management system, the availability of elements, information and analysis, aimed at support the strategic planning process, the management of commercial and marketing activities as well as the optimal management of relationship with the current and/or potential Customers.
- Development of studies and analysis initiatives, through a multidisciplinary approach, on countries, markets and technologies of specific interest for Company, aimed at identifying the factors responsible for global changes, defining possible evolutionary scenarios as well as the realization of Corporate Marketing initiatives.
- Analysis of Stakeholders expectations through the development of surveys and studies aimed at defining and at continuous improvement of the Company reputation profile.
- Definition, proposal and the management of initiatives for the promotion of Company as a whole, aimed at potential Clients, Authorities, Public Organisations in order to support the corporate image and contribute to the strengthening of the Company positioning in the reference markets.
- Ensure, in coordination with the relevant Division structures, for what in its remit, the contribution to the initiatives and actions consequent to the developed marketing activities as well as the identification of opportunities for collaborative or co- partnership agreements with Partners and for the evaluation of investments and disinvestment.
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the workplace, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures, and requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Superior.