- Develop and issue tender packages, administer tender process, receive tenders, and associated submissions. Undertake review of tender submissions, negotiate any exceptions to Terms and Conditions and develop recommendations to Client
- Draft Purchase Orders for award and raises SAP Purchase Requisitions
- Ensure supplier & contractor documentation due in the initial contract stages are received, reviewed and approved and implemented or revised and approved to meet the contract
- Monitor and administer contractor/ supplier performance through execution; approve invoices with proper supporting documentation, conduct change negotiations, manage and negotiate claims, maintain contract files, closeout contract when completion has occurred
- Support expediting and material control through delivery and receipting of Equipment/Materials to Client facilities
- Regular interface with client’s team and weekly reporting obligations
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess the following attributes:
- 5 years experience in mining procurement
- Team participation, coordination and high level written communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of typical engineering deliverables.
- Experience in (or eagerness to learn) relevant project and procurement software systems used by projects (SAP, JIRA, Aconex, ERM, Requis).
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 130 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.