Reporting to the NPI Superintendent you will be required to plan and coordinate short to medium maintenance for Western Range Village and associated infrastructure.
The role responsibilities include:
- Planning and scheduling short to medium term maintenance for Western Range Village and associated infrastructure.
- Manage the interface between Village operations, Village supplier and maintenance contractor while managing, tracking and prioritising maintenance request including breakdown repairs, so they are completed within agreed timeframes.
- Manage and monitoring the purchasing and logistics process to ensure parts, equipment, resources, and tooling are available when required.
- Implement weekly & daily maintenance plans using equipment strategies to minimize downtime to ensure village residence are not impacted.
- Ensuring all Maintenance and Statutory information is detailed, accurate and current as well as ensuring timely communication of any foreseeable disruptions to planned events.
- Engaging with Project team to ensure plans are aligned with project goals and contractual requirements.
- Relevant Trade experience / background with previous experience in managing multiple contractors
- Maintenance planning experience with Shutdowns/ Service days in a Village environment
- Ability to learn and master Village supplier maintenance programme as well as holding current Driver's Licence
- Previous experience working on Rio Tinto sites would be advantageous.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship building and negotiation skills at all levels and has excellent knowledge of MS Project, MS Word and Excel
- Effective planning and organising skills with the ability to deliver on simultaneous projects with equal priorities.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled