Catering Superintendent (Camps & On-plot)
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is now looking for a Catering Superintendent (Camps & On-plot) for one of our clients from major oil & gas companies based in Qatar.
- Responsible for supporting the Company Project Camps Operations and Maintenance Head interfacing with EPC Contractor and sub-contractors’ counterparts, such as Camp Bosses and Food Safety & Industrial Hygiene and Safety Specialists to evaluate Camp Operators’ performance against Project Contract requirements, Ras Laffan Industrial City and Qatari standards for the operation and maintenance of food related services in the camps and standards for worker welfare.
- Support the monitoring of the operation and maintenance of camp’s kitchens and mess halls operated by third parties, both inside and outside of RLIC environment, that will house a circa 50000 EPC Contractor personnel.
- Develop reporting on areas of concern, non-compliances with contractual obligations and corrective actions required in Contractor camps, offsite camp locations and site mess halls.
- Support, assess and steward the EPC Contractors’ reporting, investigation, and resolution of camp HACCP & SHES incidents in coordination with the SHES Department.
- Ensure Camp Operators implement and sustain Safety and Quality programs relevant to operations and maintenance activities including adherence to HACCP & industrial hygiene standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Humanities or Business or equivalent experience in senior management position of workers camps.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in management, operations, and maintenance of industrial workers camps (construction, O&G, mining etc). Ideally have direct experience in camp administration / camp boss with experience in implementation of HACCPS.
Bachelor’s degree in Humanities or Business or equivalent experience in senior management position of workers camps.
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in management, operations, and maintenance of industrial workers camps (construction, O&G, mining etc.). Ideally have direct experience in camp administration / camp boss with experience in implementation of HACCPS.