About The Role:
Drafting of rail and roads design packages. Working with Senior rail, Track Designer & Civil Engineer.
- Ideally 2 – 4 years of experience
- Someone who is open to change, able to and willing to take instruction, to be taught and learn from others.
- Ideally you want to eventually be developed into a Designer
- MicroStation essential, non negotiable, you MUST have MicroStation.
- Road drafting essential - rail You will also be familiar with the nuances of rail design and you will be taught more on this.
- You will need to have good communication skills and needs to be somewhat outgoing but more importantly, have the ability to listen and learn and absorb information by seeing and hearing about what others do.
You must reside in WA and you must have full Australian work rights
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 130 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.