Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced Commissioning Planner to consider a long-term engagement with FPSO project experience in planning.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Create commissioning WBS codes/activities/duration with in project schedule using system / sub-system definition.
- Input system interdependency (logic link) with in Project Schedule
- Estimate & Input commissioning man hours with in Project Schedule
- Integrate construction milestones, commissioning sequence, and project completion targets and provide master project schedule for use by site execution team.
- Plan & Reflect manpower mobilisation into project schedule
- Reflect Supplier mobilisation plan into project schedule
- Reflect third-party Commissioning Services Contractor mobilisation plan into project schedule
- Reflect integrity leak test plan / mobilisation plan into project schedule
- Able to review & analyze project plan and provide necessary inputs / improvements
- Perform duties as per directives of reporting authority.
- Manage discipline and cohesive environment in the office.
- Day to day Planning of work, Manage schedule & targets of the project as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 5 to 9 years work experience or Engineering
- A minimum of 6 years work experience in onshore/offshore Oil & Gas area or FPSO line(s).
- Certification course in project planning tools – Primavera (P6 as minimum) and MS Project is must for this position. Ability to use the planning tools to its full extent is must.
- Specialist knowledge of at least three FPSO projects in planning or related project line
- Ability to define concepts of completion process.
- Experience in planning of commissioning related activities both in preparation and Execution phase.
- Experience in estimation of duration and associated manhours required for Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Activities.
- Experience in Planning of Offshore Commissioning and start up activities.
- Ability to define concepts of various planning processes.
- General computer literacy (MS office).
- Shows evidence of good organizing / Management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to take lead.
- Good communication skill.
- Commitment to take responsibility.