What you’ll do
The role responsibilities include:
- Assist in developing, and ensure adherence to a detailed commissioning schedule and plan, covering all aspects of pre-commissioning and start-up phases through to handover.
- Assist in the planning and co-ordination the commissioning/start up schedule and necessary work with third party providers.
- Develop pre-commissioning test procedures and documentation.
- Ensure compliance and progress reports are produced in accordance with company and legislative requirements.
- Prepare company acceptance forms and ensure satisfactory sign-off is obtained.
- Develop comprehensive quality, environment and safety commissioning plans.
- Observe safe systems of work relevant to your work area and report potential hazards.
- Previous experience managing teams in an Electrical Supervisory capacity.
- Demonstrated commissioning experience on large construction projects.
- C Class Driver’s Licence.
- Current WA ‘A’ Grade Electrical Licence.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.