This person will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring integrated communication actions (institutional, internal and external) for different stakeholders (employees, customers, etc.) and company business aligned with organizational goals, a mission, vision, values, communication guidelines and branding.
- To ensure that the message reaches the recipient effectively, through controlling the company's vehicles, conducting the interface with the departments, and developing the materials to be released.
- Contribute to the company's external communications demands, including support for crisis communication by supporting Communication Coordination.
- Preserve the use of the client’s brand, its image and visual identity, internally and externally, through the control of the logo's application.
- Contribute to the engagement of employees, through the recommendation and elaboration of communication actions that stimulate the sense of belonging.
- Ensure the company's publications' quality and visual standards, both periodicals and non-periodicals, printed or electronic, through the preparation, editing, and monitoring of publications.
- Ensure the production of graphic communication materials, through the creation and development of printed, electronics and online communication materials.
- Keep all company communication channels updated through planning, development, monitoring, and recommendation of messages to be disclosed.
- Plan, monitor and support the events organization, elaborating the necessary communication actions.
- Develop communication solutions with the best cost-benefit for the company, through the analysis of suppliers, and the services' supervision.
- Ensure that the department's service providers deliver the materials requested by internal clients through coordination and control of the materials and information sent to perform these works.
- Guarantee information about the company, the market, and the competition for the management of client, by sending the Clipping.
- Improve Communication, identifying opportunities, communication standards and ensuring the unification of visual identity. Besides proposing improvements to the communication processes and guides based on the experience of their implementation with internal customers.
- Identify synergy between the internal client's actions and other company actions/themes, taking advantage of existing initiatives and investments, creating links in the Communication and knowledge of the parties involved in the company's intentionality.
- Guide the internal client about communication guidelines and processes, aligning initiatives and collaborating to build value solutions for the company.
- Experience in the role
- Fluent English
- Experience with Office Package (Word, PPT, Excel) and WordPress.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.