Construction Head CPLG & CCSL
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking for a Construction Head CPLG & CCSL to work in Qatar with one of our clients in Oil & Gas Industry.
- The position is responsible and accountable for all CPLG (API 620) and CCSL (API 650) tanks and multi-discipline process and utilities facilities pertaining to the scope of EPC-3 activities at RLIC site through hand-over to the Commissioning and Completion Teams in accordance with the Completion Sequence.
- This position is located at RLIC Site to supervise the execution of the fabrication and construction works, ensuring compliance with the approved construction sequence and a seamless transition with the pre-commissioning, then commissioning activities.
- The position shall interact daily with its counterpart at EPC-3 Contractor on the premise that both COMPANY and EPC-3 Contractor have “mirror” organizations.
- The position includes the review, comment and approval of construction related deliverables submitted by the EPC-3 Contractor.
- High School Diploma minimum, higher qualifications an advantage.
- Trade school or industry specific courses related to API 620 and API 650 tanks construction are helpful, but more and varied experience can make up for lack of formal qualifications.
- Technical background as a discipline engineer, Project Engineer, Field Engineer, or Construction Superintendent, Construction Manager with solid Project Execution experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience pertaining to the construction API 620 and API 650 tanks (Subject Matter Expert level).
- Strong Knowledge of the execution sequencing of construction activities.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Project Execution, with a strong background in fabrication, construction and management of large green field and brownfield construction activities.
- Experience with multi-cultural type Projects.
- Experience with LNG, CPLG, Hydrocarbons Projects preferred.