Airswift has been tasked by one its major clients of the engineering industry to look for a Construction Manager to work on an 8-month contract in Columbus, OH.
- Oversee the daily civil and concrete construction activities of a battery recycle facility, large expansion project.
- Be present and add input to the daily Civil and Concrete Construction Team’s morning kickoff meeting.
- Provide leadership to ensure all civil and concrete testing, inspecting and performance checks are being performed and scheduled as specified.
- Provide project inspections and monitoring to ensure design, specification and code requirements are being met during the civil and concrete execution.
- Drive the execution of work to stay in alignment with the contractor’s schedule.
- Provide daily schedule progress updates to the Project Team.
- Perform daily construction safety audits, continuous monitoring of safety for the Civil and Concrete construction teams.
- Support the Contractor with the assembly of Civil and Concrete Construction Turnover Packages.
- Support the QA/QC lead and Project Team with acceptance and close-out of civil and concrete packages for Construction Turnover.
- Support managing of the Civil and Concrete project punchlist mitigation and completion.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 10 + years of experience in managing Civil and Concrete construction projects related to industrial manufacturing, pulp/paper, converting, battery manufacturing or recycling, food & beverage, petrochemical and/or pharmaceutical.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of Civil and Concrete systems, with an emphasis full project delivery.
- OSHA 10hr training (preferably within last 5 years), or willing to achieve if requested.
- Full understanding of Civil and Concrete QA/QC requirements during construction.