Airswift is currently looking for a Contractor Importation Controller, for one of our largest projects in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. This is a position for locals, on a Monday – Friday schedule. The length is a 1-year contract with the possibility of extension. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of Custom Documentation.
- To provide the project’s Logistics Management with insightful Level1/Level2 Contractors’ custom documentation reports that effectively allow early identification of deviation, delay with the custom documentation issuance and implementation of remediation plans where required.
- Technician, or equivalent with sound knowledge in Custom Documentation
- Minimum 5 years with similar large-scale projects & environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and stressing conditions.
- Team spirit and adaptability to an international work context.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)