Airswift is in search of a Contracts Administrator within the oil and gas FPSO industry in Singapore. This is a 24-month contract position with a possibility of extension.
- Participates in negotiations and assists in management of low risk contracts. May take on a more prominent role within low risk contract management as experience is gained.
- Drafts internal approval sheet and obtains the various levels of approval for all contracts.
- Handles post-award subcontract management of low risk contracts which includes drafting and/or reviewing and approving of subcontract notices, amendments, change requests and change orders, management of warranty claims and formalization of subcontract closeout.
- Manages prequalification and RFQs for low risk contracts. May also take responsibility for prequalification activities in relation to medium risk contracts and provide inputs/assistance into development of medium risk RFQs.
- Typical tasks performed by a Contracts Administrator include but are not limited to, prequalification of potential subcontractors and manpower supply contracts.
- Organizes and maintains logs and files in a systematic manner
- Performs miscellaneous commercial/contract tasks as assigned
- Open to Fresh graduates of any background, or a Diploma with one year commercial / contracts experience.
- Basic knowledge or experience around pre-qualification process is a plus
- Strong administrative skills
- Positive learning attitude, unafraid of embracing new problems and working with ambiguity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders