Airswift is in search of a Contracts Coordinator with expertise in the pre-qualification of contracts within the oil and gas industry in Singapore. This is a two-year contract position with potential for extension.
- Plan and execute subcontractor pre-qualification process. Ensure prequalification of subcontractors who have potential to do business with company are carried out ethically, efficiently, and expeditiously.
- Comply with prequalification policies and procedures for subcontractor pre-qualification, i.e., Evaluate and analyze incoming subcontractor request submitted by various department leads to determine compliance to policies and procedures before kick-starting the prequalification process.
- Process and analyze subcontractor data submitted for pre-qualification. Determine if documents are sufficient for review and assessment by the respective approver.
- Data entry into SharePoint and SAP to capture all subcontractor information and documents including but not limited to company name, address, vendor vetting tier, level, expiry date etc.
- Maintain and develop subcontractor prequalification register.
- Participate in monthly vendor master meeting to ensure all data captured in SAP is aligned with subcontractor prequalification system.
- Issue and prepare subcontractor pre-qualification status reports on a monthly basis.
- Arrange and attend meeting with subcontractors when required.
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management, Contracts, Law, Engineering, Project Management
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in Construction / Oil & Gas Industry or experience related to Subcontractor management in Singapore.
- Experience with supply chain management and subcontractor quality systems.
- Must have thorough understanding of strategic subcontractor management, internal and customer specifications for the services required.
- Experience working in a global and virtual environment, both internally and with subcontractors
- Familiar with subcontractor capabilities including quality, capacity, NDE capabilities, etc.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office apps and SAP system.