Control Systems Engineer- Machinery - QATAR
Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with our client based in Qatar to source a Control Systems Engineer- Machinery. This is a 2 year residential contract to be based in Qatar.
- Perform Control systems engineering activities for the Projects Engineering Support Division, ensuring all activities comply with company standards and establishes work structure in meeting Project schedule and completion.
- Ensure control systems engineering activities are conducted in accordance with company standards and specifications complying to Cyber security requirements.
- Ensure that the engineering deliverables are prepared in accordance with the technical specifications to fulfil the project objective in adherence to the technical specifications and any deviations are highlighted and mitigated. Participate / facilities in Risk assessments and ensure risks are mitigated.
- Be familiar with all Project Philosophies and Procedures and ensure that these are applied to the specification, design and procurement of Control systems.
- Resolve engineering issues that may arise and communicate with the Project Management Team (PMT). Elevate issues to higher management when necessary.
- Ensures compliance with client systems and processes including the client Project Management System and maintains support and adoption of all processes. Prepare, plans and work schedules that ensure effective completion of projects.
- Monitors and provides necessary guidance to the FEED, EPC Contractor(s) and all 3rd Party Services throughout the project phases. Ensures the facilities are engineered and constructed per the scope, meeting client standards and specifications, within the time and project cost
- approved by the shareholders.
- Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in the engineering area of specialization.
- Knowledge and/or Experience
- 6 years’ experience in the area of specialization within Oil and Gas industry, of which 3 years are in project management team role.
- Experience in Turbo Machinery control Applications
- Hands on experience in Turbo Machinery Control is preferable.
- Experience in operating companies is preferable.