Location: On site based in Roth, Germany.
Language: fluent in English and German
Timeframe: The role has full sign-off and budget
Salary/Package: Competitive salary and benefits on offer
Interviews: to be held within 1-2 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Felicia Brown and Jannet Yankova
Key Words: Accounting, Investment Management, Financial Control, Tax, Auditing, Financial Structuring, Documentation, Pricing, Coordination.
We are retained by a family-run enterprise in the mechanical engineering sector that manufactures high-quality pumps and compressors for industrial applications. The company has been active in this market for over 100 years and supplies its products to original equipment manufacturers and systems manufacturers in over 40 countries. The company has a turnover of about $5.6 million USD per annum in the US and $140 mill worldwide. All their products are customized for medical, and plastic industries, companies specializing in industrial cooling, thermal oil applications, and automotive.
To support the rapid growth and the unit’s expansion they are searching for an enthusiastic Controller of International Investment Manager (based in Roth, Germany), ideally with experience in taxation and auditing. By reporting to the Board Management, you are responsible for controlling the investments in their international subsidiaries, coordinating and checking plausibility of financial statements whilst preparing internal reports.
- Completed studies in economics with focus on controlling and, ideally, on international accounting or production management and/or tax.
- Initial professional experience in the areas mentioned is advantageous.
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken.
- Well-versed in common Microsoft Office applications.
- Open to temporary stays abroad as part of business trips.
- Characterized by a high level of commitment, flexibility and intercultural competence.
- Communication skills, initiative and the ability to work in a team round off your profile.
- Responsible for investment controlling for our international subsidiaries.
- Coordination and plausibility check of monthly and annual financial statements, coordination concerning uniform group reporting and the preparation of internal reporting.
- In addition, her area of responsibility includes the preparation of transfer pricing documentation (local and master file), as well as the monitoring and continuous development of existing transfer pricing specifications. This is done in coordination with sales in Germany and with the subsidiaries.
- Plausibility check of forecasts and KPIs of the Group's own subsidiaries Support in the preparation of the reporting system.
- Assistance with local audits, internally or as an accompaniment to premises auditors
The Company Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, paid vacation
- Training the company’s headquarters in Germany
The next steps
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance then please contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Felicia Brown, email@example.com