Our client seeks an experienced Corrosion & Material Engineer Subsea to join them in a 12 months mission.
We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Corrosion & Metallic Material engineering activities on Bids / FEEDs & Projects in execution to be in charge of:
- Material Selection Reports & Corrosion studies
- Preparation of technical specifications / requisitions and evaluation of Vendors technical offers for metallic materials; line pipes, CRA pipes (HRB, MLP, Weld Overlay), duplex pipes, various forged parts, hot induction bends and other subsea metallic material items
- Follow-up of Vendors; documentation review and validation (ITP, procedures, MDS) + attendance to MPQT + assistance during production as needed.
- Over 10 years experience in offshore / Subsea Corrosion & Metallic Materials engineering
- Good engineering skills and proficient in documentation preparation (material selection reports, corrosion studies, technical specifications and requirements) and in attendance to qualification testing phases at Vendor premises.
- English (fluent)