- Responsible for invoice handling for the project contract. This includes service entry, purchase requisitions in SAP in addition to the payment process (Advanced payments and delivery payments).
- Support Cost Control Lead in day to day tasks.
- Support with cost and progress control including forecasting and analysis.
- Be responsible for PIMS updates and reporting within the project.
- As required, perform analysis and reporting on cost development within areas.
- Contribute to Project accounting tasks.
- Involved in yearly budget updates
- Responsible for delivering cash-call to Client’s Accounts Payable
- Follow-up contracts/commitments/ progress to calculate and perform booking of accruals.
- Contribute to that the accounts and financial management are carried out in line with the group's guidelines, accounting principles and SOX requirements.
- Contribute to update of the Man Power Plan (MPP) in Fusion within the organisation.
- Contribute to cross-functional collaboration and and good working processes within the project. Close relationship with the local Brazilian organization and with Contractor’s local cost control functions is crucial. Most relevant units will be operations, tax, logistic and accounts payable.
- Contribute to making PRD a learning organization and initiate experience transfer between the project and other projects in addition to the PCA networks.
- Understand and have experience with the advanced payment process for purchase of materials in Brazil.
- Experience with local requirements to invoicing in Brazil (Commercial invoice/Nota Fiscal).
- Knowledge about Brazilian Repetro tax regime.
- Good knowledge of SAP purchasing processes including experience with purchase requisitions and service entry.
- Good ability to work in teams and being selfgoing.
- Language requirements, fluent in Portuguese and English
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.