Our Energy client is hiring a Cost Controller to work within their facilities in Perth, WA on an initial of 12-months casual contract role.
Position: Cost Controller
Duration: 12 months contract
Location: Perth, WA
Schedule: 5/2 & 8 hours per day
The Cost Controller is responsible for the management and reporting of all costs and revenues of project he/she have been allocated for supports on the estimation of total project cost at completion. Updates the expected project profitability valuation and ensures the information is reliable.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- To establish the initial project budget/forecast based on handover data from Proposal Department using Cost Control system.
- Responsible to update changes to the forecast based on project evolution and other risk impacts to project.
- To set up Cost Control Procedures.
- To produce monthly Project Cost Report and Project Management Report
- Preparation of monthly invoices to Client and follow up works (including reimbursable items).
- Cash forecast update.
- To continually assess the adequacy of budgetary provision.
- Carries-out statistical and close-out reports, with a view towards improving feedback data and estimation tools on future contracts / proposals.
- Complies with and implements both company and client HSE Management System objectives and procedures, as well as Quality standards and policies, and other applicable company procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Quantity Survey, Finance or equivalent
- 3 to 4 years of experience in related field
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel/ Word
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with deadlines effectively.
- Experience in the oil & gas and energy industry
- Knowledge of cost control tools and ERP system
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details. Or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org