Airswift are partnered with an Energy provider and have a role of Cost Engineer to work on 12 months in Altona Refinery, VIC.
Position: Cost Engineer
Location: Altona Refinery, VIC
Duration: 12 months
Schedule: Mon – Fri & 8 hours per day
The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will perform or coordinate effort for cost estimate preparation, estimating oversight and quality assurance reviews for Company operated and Other Builder Operator estimates for all Gate and Funding milestones.
The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will also prepare Check Estimates and Schedules to compare with Operated by Others (OBO) Operator-prepared submittals.
Also, this person will participate in estimate / Schedule assessments (verification of project cost & schedule bases). Lastly, they are expected to participate in Estimating Group process efficiency tools and quality assurance review process improvements.
- Assist in Setting up the baseline cost control system (internal and external) and documentation for the project.
- Prepare forecasts, cost trend reports, and monitor cost and budget forecasts on multiple projects on the same work site.
- Report on deviations, underruns and overruns, and can make recommendations for corrective actions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- Previous experience in a closely related position.
- Skills to negotiate and broker successful solutions between Internal Coordination parties above.
- Basic to advance level proficiency in Cost Estimating, Project Planning and Project Controls
- Strong Influencing, consulting, mentoring, analytical, and computing skills.
- Adaptability to changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, control, coordinate, and effectively manage cross-functional activities.
For further information and a detailed Job description please email an up-to-date CV, along with your notice period and salary expectations to email@example.com