Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 1000 employees and 9,000 contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Data Analyst to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia. This is an expression of interest role for an upcoming project.
A global operator of energy and resources. As a result of continued improvement, they are looking for a Data Analyst who is experienced in gathering, analysing and problem solving as relates to data, types of data, and relationships among data elements within the business.
As a Data Analyst, you will play a critical role for the modernisation and coordination of data consolidation across the various tools and systems used by the business to streamline business processes and decision making.
This is a Perth based role on an initial 12-months contract on a 2-3 year project. There is also a WFH flexibility of 2 days per work week.
- Working with business (digital platform, Business Units, function teams) and delivery teams to provide data management?direction and support for data foundation initiatives and data products development.
- Analysing current state of data management: process, practices, tools, and helping shape future needs.
- Contributing to the design of common information models.
- Assessing data quality concerns specific to workflow solutions being adopted and driving mitigation activities.
- Advising on the appropriate data integration patterns, data modelling and data quality.
- Maintaining and sharing knowledge of requirements, key data types and data definitions, data stores, data creation process.
- Cloud computing, big data computing Data Acquisition, wrangling and preparation Business process and data modelling.
- Data strategy, policies, and governance Software engineering
- Analytical thinking Critical thinking Business acumen Influencing Relationship management.
- Understanding the business use of data and stakeholder requirements to support work processes and strategic business objectives.
- Proven experience 5 years minimum working as a Data Analyst.
- Understanding of software engineering using technologies such as Azure Data Factory (ETL), Databricks, DevOps, CI/CD Pipeline, Python, Ansible, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse.
- Knowledge with Cloud computing, big data computing, data acquisition, wrangling and preparation, business process and data modelling, data strategy, policies, and governance.
- Perth based with Full Australian Working rights.
Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field such as computer science, data science, statistics, or a related discipline is preferred.
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344