Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 1000 employees and 9,000 contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a PMO Analyst - Data Reporting to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
A global operator of energy and resources. As a result of continued improvement, they are looking for a PMO Analyst who is experienced in the collation and validation of financial and resourcing data for monthly reporting.
As a PMO Analyst, you will analyse, identify and review variations/anomalies for monitoring Capital Projects IT financial, resourcing, deliverables, risks/issues and escalation as required that support accurate and efficient data analysis, reporting, and visualization.
This is a Perth based role on an initial 6-months contract with potential extensions and some WFH flexibility.
- Collate and update Capital Projects IT financial and resourcing data from various sources for monthly reporting.
- Review and validate monthly reporting data (in PowerBI )for consistency and completeness.
- Analyse and monitor monthly variations/anomalies in financials, resourcing, key deliverables, risks & issues for escalation.
- Support the Purchase Requisitions/Orders and invoice process.
- Prepare month end activities such as accruals, resource/capacity management and PMO reporting commentary.
- Engage with Team Leads to collate monthly portfolio report and key deliverables/schedule updates.
- Proven experience 3 years minimum in financial management, resource allocation management and estimation.
- Proficiency in Power BI.
- Perth based with full Australian work rights.
Tertiary qualification is preferred but not essential.
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344