Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 1000 employees and 9,000 contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Data Engineer to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
A global operator of renewable energy looking to build a team in a new renewables project in Perth.
You will be a key member to the team and responsible for developing standards for data, designing database architecture, and managing big data of various databases.
This is a Perth based contracting role on an initial 12-month contract.
- Design efficient database architecture and the best way to store large datasets.
- Create standard workflow and documentations for setting up data software and platform.
- Manage big data in various databases (i.e. AWS S3, Snowflake, SQL, InfluxDB) and ensure data are available to all consumers.
- Responsible for test data management and data offloading pipeline for all Green Fleet projects.
- Develop standards for data signal naming and set correct naming and grouping across the whole data pipeline from onboard data logger to offboard database.
- Manage data logging software and specialised test data logger.
- 5+ years of experience in design and delivery of complex data warehousing and data management field.
- Experience with writing and optimising SQL queries is essential.
- Experience with MQTT protocol (Sparkplug B) is essential.
- Experience with AWS, Azure cloud platform and Snowflake cloud data platform is highly beneficial.
- Perth based with full working Australian rights.
A tertiary qualification is essential.
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344