- Generating, updating, and maintaining information in SAP
- Applying GAMP 5 principles to computerized systems and software.
- Follow and at times Create processes and procedures along with access controls to monitor adherence. This includes establishing internal policies and standards—and enforcing those policies.
- Maintain quality of the data using customer feedback, concerns, questions; internally reporting metrics; evaluating and identifying issues; and coordinating and implementing corrections regularly.
- Optimize workflows and communications.
- Ensure compliance and security of the data. Data stewards are responsible for protecting the data—while providing information on potential risks and offering regulatory guidance.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing facility.
- Strong background in using SAP
- Quality professional with a demonstrated history of ensuring GMP compliance of software, computerized systems, and SAP master data.
- Knowledgeable in quality control lab systems and techniques such as HPLC, FTIR, and GC.
In addition to competitive compensation, Airswift offers health insurance, dental and vision coverage, employer paid long term disability & life insurance, 401k matching plan and more.