Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
Airswift are currently seeking a Deputy Topsides Manager- Australian Operations with Project experience in O&G working to support a Major Energy Industry. Candidates with Oil and Gas or Energy experience will be considered.
- Location Perth
- Duration 12 month potential extension depending on performance
- Competitive salary
- Need candidates with Offshore facilities experince
- Project represents a significant development on the Ichthys Asset allowing production plateau extension and ultimate recovery increase through lowering offshore CPF arrival pressures. Phase 2b is expected to achieve RFSU in Q4 2025.
- This position is responsible for the execution of all Topsides integration (Brownfield) aspects of the Phase 2b Project.
- Integration of the Booster Compressor Module (BCM) into live Offshore Central Processing Facility (CPF). This scope is covering Engineering/Procurement/Integration/Hook up/Shut Down/Commissioning/Start-Up Assistance/Hand over to Operation team end 2025.
- The position is also responsible to assist/provide support to Interface Lead to ensure smooth interface between Topside and others packages (Tow &Installation/BCM). Also Topside Manager will have to interface with Technical Directorate as required.
- Delegate: Possibly Phase 2b GM delegate during his time off.
Occupational Health and Safety/ HSE Environment
- Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures, ensuring the welfare of personnel and the protection of assets and the environment at all times.
- Ensure all personnel in the team,
- including contractors, are fully versed and compliant with the Company’s safety procedures and values
- Prepare a Personal Safety Commitment Statement and demonstrate compliance.
- Ensure all activities minimize the impact on the environment in line with Company’s policies and requirements.
Responsibilities -Topside Delivery Management
- Lead the topsides integration & engineering team to achieve timely and efficient execution of Phase 2b CPF integration work. The Topside team is an integrated team, composing of Inpex / ESC (Currently Wood) / MSC (Currently Trace) personnel.
- Engineering: with the assistance of Topside Engineering Manager, finalize 2b detailed engineering until close out of engineering (RLMU). Ensure optimization of Low-Cost Center utilization.
- Procurement: with the assistance of Procurement & Logistic Lead, manage all the procurement/expediting/logistic of Brownfield scope.
- Integration: with the assistance of Implementations Leads, manage all the Integration scope from preparation stage until Integration offshore (including
- Microsoft Packages, SAP
- Project planning and cost management tools.
- Tertiary Engineering Degree
- Post-Graduate Management Qualifications
Skills & Experience Requirements
- Minimum 20 years-experience in the Oil & Gas industry, with 10 years’ experience of engineering and construction management on large oil & gas projects
- Strong understanding of project execution management systems including commercial, planning and budgeting processes.
- Experience in project management and managing multi-discipline teams.(ie Manager position at least for the last 10 years)
- Multiple Experiences in Hook up offshore environment. Greenfield / Brownfield (construction & commissioning) offshore experience.
Working knowledge of::
- Upstream and downstream facility technologies.
- Engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, hook-up and commissioning.
- Commissioning Management System
- Wider assurance issues, quality, safety, environmental
• Highly competent, motivated person with good interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Able to diplomatically manage ambiguity, conflict and uncertainty in a culturally diverse environment.
• High awareness of safe working practices associated with design, construction, pre- commissioning, installation, hook-up and commissioning of oil & gas facilities.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and the ability to influence a wide range of senior stakeholders to successfully support the objectives and outcomes of this role.
• Well-developed leadership and decision-making skills.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or send the same to email@example.com