The digital design engineer SME will provide design support and EC inputs for the plant’s projects and third-party review of Vendor Documentation. These projects consist of security IDS replacement, Camera replacement, Digital controller replacements, ERFIS computer replacement, and other various Digital upgrades. This position will also be responsible for updating any impacted I&C and uncertainty calculations. Cyber Security Modification experience a plus.
- Workers at this level solve more complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with limited supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with even greater independence.
- They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is complex and varied.
- 15 years discipline experience and unique SME skills.
- Standard Design Qualifications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review of Software Detail Design Documents;
- Development assistance and review of Implementation Plans and work order;
- Development assistance of preliminary Testing Outline; Assistance in CDA/DA list creation and presentation to CSAT/CSIRT;
- General EC and Design support, including Field Data Gathering.