We are currently recruiting a Director Product Management to execute the vision and product strategy of a suite of locomotive products and help deliver these to the clients and prospects in the APAC region.
You will require experience working with customizable products / tailored solutions, ideally with large scale OEMs within the heavy industry sectors.
Location- Melbourne, VIC or Perth, WA
- Develop and execute the overall product strategy, including product roadmaps, feature prioritization, and go-to-market plans.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering and sales to ensure successful product delivery.
- Travel to customers in key market sectors across ANZ, SEA and India.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify new opportunities and stay ahead of industry trends.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers, to gather technical and operational requirements for new products, features or solutions.
- Lead deal review presentations to business leaders
- Responsible for orders growth and market share expansion within the region
- Monitor processes and recommend business strategies to minimise costs.
- Degree preferable but not essential – ideally in engineering, technical or business domain
- 10+ years experience in leading cross-functional teams, paired with experience in product management and commercial operations.
- A passion and understanding of new and emerging technologies particularly within the green energy domain
- Product Management experience in rail, mining, oil & gas, aviation or similar industry
- Ability to present to Executive / Senior stakeholders