- Work with the Disaster Recovery team and technology teams to assure timely recovery of technology services when a disaster strikes. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with business representatives and technology personnel to determine recovery need, DR capabilities and recovery timeframes.
- Facilitate development, review and storage of System Recovery Plans and technology Business Continuity Plans
- Coordinate infrastructure and application DR testing
- Develop and conduct DR & BC training & exercises.
- Identify & assure the recovery of technology to meet the corporation's Business Continuity needs.
- Licenses or certifications suggested by the position: CBCP and/or CBRM, and ISO, ITIL, PMP). Certifications is always a plus.
- Graduation in IT or similar.
- Advanced English
- Broad knowledge of IT and infrastructure
- Knowledge of RTO and RPO
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.