Oil & Gas - Onshore Gas
November 1, 2023
Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specialising in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a major client to source a Document Controller. Please see details below.
Title: Document Controller
Department: Qatar Engineering Office
Start Date: ASAP (typically with 1 month notice)
Location: Qatar Site / Doha Onshore
Working Schedule: 9 hours per day / 5 days per week, or as per department and Project requirement.
Knowledge and Key Skills
• Graduate or Diploma in computer applications or equivalent
• 10 years Document controller experience with minimum six years related experience in Oil and Gas Industries
• Experience in the use of AutoCAD software
• Excellent knowledge & skills in office management Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Reader / Writer and Access systems
• Good command of English language
Key Job Accountabilities
• Manage review cycles and create filling system as per facilities hierarchy.
• Establish and maintain listings of drawings with their proper updating.
• Receive and store all documents / drawing in accordance with the established procedures.
• Identify and segregate all drawings per project number and files in accordance with the concerned project numbering system.
• Maintain “Tracking System” for all incoming documents / drawings.
• Document controller shall Manage documents, AutoCAD drawings revision cycles, support in creation of shared folder for data management, Office Administration, and Secretarial Jobs with the following minimum requirements: