This person will be responsible for following up well integrity for wells in operation for both fixed platforms and subsea. We are currently looking for an engineer to work within well integrity wells in operation supporting the Project field.
- Provide well integrity advice for production wells.
- Diagnostic work and technical evaluation of deviation permits.
- Maintain well barrier schematics.
- Follow up well integrity portal (IWIT)
- Follow up and maintain maintenance program.
- Prepare and maintain local work description.
- Collaborate and communicate with D&W, Subsurface and O&M
- Master or bachelor’s degree within relevant technical disciplines
- Experience from Drilling, completion and/or intervention
- Basic knowledge og well integrity
- Advanced English
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.