DRILLING ENGINEER – MALAYSIA- OIL & GASAirswift is seeking for a DRILLING ENGINEER to be based in East Malaysia.
- Global oil and gas exploration and production company that is operating in several oil development blocks in countries within Asia, Middle East and Americas region.
- Plan, manage and execute the offshore exploration and appraisal well drilling operations and testing plans and mitigate potential risk while ensuring safety, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
- Compile drilling department documentation including well barrier policy and well design checks for shallow water operations
- Ensure compliance of operations with approved procedures, safety, and government requirements.
- Preparation of the drilling program which includes well dossier, directional designs, selection of casing points & sizes, drilling fluids, casing and cementing design & pore pressure.
- Review all the technical specifications and lead to supervise the preparation of the ITB package, bid evaluation including updating the drilling contract documents.
- Coordinating logistics of all materials, tools and equipment for drilling operations are fit for purpose based on ongoing and future operational requirements.
- Responsible to apply HSE management leadership on the site.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in the related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in drilling operations within the upstream sector
- Proven experience in the use of Ms Office, Landmark, Wellview, etc
- Good communications skills
- Preferably local Malaysian