Airswift is recruiting an ECOM Database Engineer role for a long term contract with one of our client's FPSO projects.
The ECOM Database Engineer is responsible for the initial set-up, preparation, maintenance, (internal) auditing and close out of Project Completions Database (ECOM) during the execute phase. He/she will adhere and participate to the implementation of the Project HSSE and Quality Plans.
- Review the engineering deliverables & index lists.
- Prepare engineering & supply chain document trackers used for ECOM population.
- Provide continuous feedback to the Engineering team on tag discrepancies.
- Initial tag population in ECOM.
- Review cable block diagram & termination drawings along with cable schedule to identify integration cables and populate the same in ECOM.
- Review vendor datasheets to capture equipment data (e.g. model number, serial number, EX rating, etc.) and populate the same in ECOM.
- Publish weekly progress reports on ECOM population.
- Prepare master registers (e.g. PSVs, mechanical handling equipment, analyzers & flowmeters, equipment alignment, motor un-coupled run).
- During the site execution, perform regular (internal) audits of ECOM and provide feedback to site ECOM database team.
In order to achieve timely delivery of the site execution and close out of Project Completions Database (ECOM), the ECOM Database Engineer will be responsible for:
- Arrange training of ECOM Assistant(s) and Site Project team.
- Maintain engineering document tracker used for ECOM population.
- Prepare and maintain marked up drawing tracker used for ECOM population.
- Mark-up and update of sub-system limits on P&IDs, Cable block diagrams, Single line drawings, etc.
- Prepare and maintain register, attendance sheets and punch list forms for Mechanical Completion (MC) walk downs.
- Prepare NOE supporting documents (e.g. tag list, ITR status based on mark-up).
- Maintain master registers (e.g. PSVs, mechanical handling equipment, analyzers & flowmeters, equipment alignment, motor un-coupled run).
- Review critical construction A-ITRs (e.g. load test, PSVs, etc.) completed by Contractor with relevant documentation attached.
- Prepare functional mark-up of P&IDs in line with the step described in operational test procedures.
- Prepare the instrument loop check dossiers (i.e. compile ITR, loop drawing, datasheet, EX documents, etc.)
- Prepare the lighting circuit dossiers (i.e. compile ITR, circuit drawing, datasheet, EX documents, etc.)
- Maintain register and forms for ECOM change requests.
- Prepare and update Sub System Handover dossiers tracker to monitor progress.
- Compile Sub System Handover dossiers as per project requirements.
- Publish ECOM status reports (ITR/PLI) based on request from site team / management.
- Complete a full set of as-built ECOM documentation upon completion of the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Experience is minimum 10 years.
- This position requires someone who “understands technical drawings, etc.”
- Possess technical background (piping, electrical, instrumentation)
- Proficient in MS Office