Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an Electrical Designer to work in their facilities located in Schiedam, Netherlands.
Job Title: Electrical Designer
Contract Duration: 1 year
Work Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
Start date: ASAP
As Electrical Designer, you work closely with Engineers and other Designers to interpret the engineering design and apply technical knowledge to all design aspects. This includes layout, wiring, and termination. You are to produce a fit for purpose design that can be manufactured and installed. You work according to work/project instructions and apply best practices in the design work. You may act as a Lead Designer on projects.
- Develop the design according to scope and schedule
- Produce quality deliverables
- Identify design / engineering issues that impact deliverables
- Identify changes from the original scope and inform the Lead Engineer
- Min. 2 years of experience in similar position
- Aveva E3D
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment
- Flexible working hours; including Working from home policy
- Attractive benefits in personal development, culture, sports, and relaxation
- Our office is easy to access by car and by public transport.
If you are interested and think you have the right profile, please apply!
Consultant: Rachel Marques at email@example.com