Airswift is looking for a Electrical Designer to work on a 12-month contract for a major Engineering company in Hillsboro, OR.
Airswift is looking for an Electrical Designer who is excited about working on projects that enable the heart of our clients’ business. Join us and you’ll have the chance to work on multi-discipline projects including semiconductor manufacturing, with a focus on Tool Installation and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. Come be a part of a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world class designs for well-known clients around the world. You’ll thrive as you perform computer-aided drafting and design of electrical power distribution, lighting and communication systems for our client’s advanced facilities. Our designers form the core of our tool install delivery team and are responsible for delivery of complex tool packages in coordination with engineers and design leads.
- High School diploma or GED
- Proficient in AutoCAD (5+ years of experience)
- Familiarity with one-line diagrams, riser diagrams, electrical plan view drawings
- Knowledge in cable management and tray routing
- Knowledge in application of the National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Familiarity with Revit or a similar 3D BIM software
- Experience with Semiconductor facility, Data Center, Mission Critical or a similar industrial facility.
- Associate’s degree in a related field such as Electrician, Instrumentation & Controls, Construction
- Experience as a Lead Designer or Design Manager
Candidates must be local to the area.