- Electrical Designer (All levels)
- Perth based role
- 12-month contract role, with view to extend etc.
- 1 position available
About the Role:
Seeking Electrical Designers (ALL LEVELS) to join our Perth-based team in the CBD. We are looking for innovative and motivated designers that thrive in a fast paced, solutions focused environment. This is an exciting time to join as we are experiencing significant growth providing great opportunities for you to develop alongside us.
Working alongside a multi-disciplined engineering and design team, you will be responsible for designing and developing electrical systems and components for mineral processing plants, including gold, lithium and rare earths.
Brief key duties:
- Design and preparation of E&I detailed design drawings for mineral processing plants
- Collaborate with the multi-disciplined engineering team to ensure that designs meet the project requirements and are in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Assist to develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and other project-related documentation
- Provide technical support to other team members and clients as needed.
Skills & Experience required
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience as an electrical designer within an engineering consultancy, preferably in the mining or mineral processing industry
- Certificate/diploma in electrical and/or instrumentation fields and/or an electrical trade qualification
- Extensive knowledge of electrical codes and standards, including AS/NZS 3000
- Competency in MicroStation and 2D design of SLDs, schematics, terminations, layouts and block diagrams
- Competency in 3D electrical and instrumentation modelling will be well regarded
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary and remuneration packages
- Flexible start and finish times
- Opportunities to grow your career as the business grows
- A collaborative and supportive team environment with all the tools to succeed