Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an Electrical Engineer to work in their facilities located in Schiedam, Netherlands.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Contract Duration: 1 year
Work Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
Start date: ASAP
Contract Setup: PAYE only
As an Electrical Engineer on brownfield projects, you work on modifications of operational units. Brownfield projects have a unique set of challenges. You work with Engineers and Designers both within and outside the discipline to produce quality work.
- You have a high degree of understanding of Electrical power generation/distribution systems and electrical equipment.
- You ensure the design and installation of equipment complies with international codes, Company specifications, and industry standards and regulations.
- You may work as a Package Engineer with technical responsibility for the design, procurement and manufacture of the Package.
- Perform Electrical System Studies
- Design / review designs of electrical components
- Produce electrical project documents that meet project specifications and the required quality standards
- Identify changes from the original project scope
- Work according internal and project work instructions
- Interface with locations worldwide
- Min. 5 years of experience in similar position
- Brownfield experience
- (Pre-)FEED, Basic-, detail engineering experience
- Advanced knowledge of Electrical power generation/distribution systems and electrical equipment
If you are interested and think you have the right profile, please apply!
Consultant: Rachel Marques at email@example.com