- Electrical Engineer level II
- Location: Pinjarra site based, with flexible working arrangements
- Duration of Contract: 12 Months (possibility of extension)
You will provide electrical engineering services to company, and its Customers and may provide technical support and supervision within the electrical team.
- Deliver electrical engineering services that meet company, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform electrical engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in electrical engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the electrical engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the electrical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
Technical and Industry Experience
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to company and its customers.
- A good working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A good working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of electrical engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry, and developing leadership skills.
- Some job site or factory experience.
A recognized degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status