- Provide technical support in the development and implementation of improvements in the environmental management system in all the activities and operations in Brazil
- Provide environmental reports according with the federal and stadial requirements. Guarantee continuous update with the environmental regulations, according to the municipal, federal and stadial laws.
- Review and recommend improvements in the environmental programs to prevent possible environmental impact.
- Supervise waste management and pollution control activities throughout the Brazil region;
- Conduct regular environmental compliance assessments across all activities and operations of the region of Brazil;
- Assess potential environmental risks and develop mitigation plans;
- Provide environmental assistance and training as needed;
- Support in the process of investigating environmental incidents and propose action plans for activities and operations in the Brazil Region;
- Prepare and maintain up-to-date environmental documentation for reference purposes;
- Assist in environmental audits and implement audit recommendations in all activities and operations in the Brazil region;
- Assist in obtaining and maintaining environmental licenses in all activities and operations in the region Brazil;
- Capture lessons learned in all activities and operations in the Brazil region; Represent the Company in relevant forums for the engagement of environmental and environmental stakeholders.
- Lead the Sustainability Committee of the Brazil Region.
- Support in the implementation and continuous improvement of the Environmental Management System (ISO 14000);
- Lead the implementation of Sustainability initiatives in the Brazil Region, ensuring engagement efficient with stakeholders, in line with the Corporate approach;
- Environmental Representative at the Regional level;
- Continuous alignment with competent agencies and environmental institutions (Agencies Governmental, state and municipal, Industry Entities and other relevant forums);
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor the environmental performance of the Brazil Region.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with correlative formation in Environmental area.
- Desirable post-graduation in Sustainability and Environmental Management;
- Advanced English
- Knowledge of Office Package, Teams, Outlook, Synergi and QHSE dashboards.
- Experience in Environmental management systems in O&G industries or correlative areas.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.