Core Responsibilities: To contribute as part of a process safety team on a proposal / project, in collaboration with different departments and process safety section, to manage Major Accident Hazards (MAHs) and prevent and mitigate Major Accident Events (MAEs) throughout the lifecycle of the facility, specializing in human factors.
- Support production of HFE plans
• Carry out HFE activities and reviews
• Produce HFE technical deliverables
• Support, identify, track and resolve HFE issues
- Guides/supervises junior Engineers and appraises their performance.
- Appropriate degree level qualification in HF/ergonomics/applied psychology or
other relevant degree, or equivalent occupational qualification.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in process engineering in oil and gas sector
- Previous project experience on FPSO/FSO projects is preferred
- Must be conversant of applicable industry standards, Company standards, specifications and procedures for his/her functional area.