Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
Environmental Advisor - GHG
1 Year contract
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Act as the Environmental Focal Point for the Project Development and manage and support the development of the environmental elements of the HSE integrated management system to ensure that the goals and requirements of the Company’s HSE policy, associated standards and ISO14001 are achieved.
- Act as the Greenhouse Gas Focal Point for the Project Development (Upstream Operated and Midstream operated by others) and develop robust methodology for Greenhouse Gas Management and its impacts to the Project.
- Support and administer processes associated with GHG data forecasting, internal and external reporting.
- Ensure implementation of environmental regulatory and approval requirements across Verus Project Development and:
- Undertake, manage or co-ordinate the preparation, maintenance and verification of environmental approvals, including environmental impact statements, EPBC referrals, environment plans and oil spill contingency plans.
- Advise on and verify compliance with relevant applicable regulatory requirements.
- Undertake, manage and/or participate in Environmental risk and impact. assessments and studies for all phases of works (including ENVIDs, EIAs, etc.) and the preparation of associated reports.
- Liaise with government departments and Regulators to facilitate environmental approvals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Environmental Engineering/Science
- 5+ years' experience in similar role, with extensive experience in Environmental management within the Oil and Gas industry
- Proven experience in preparation, maintenance and implementation of Environment Plans
- Proven experience in managing Environmental approvals and environmental monitoring.
Only shortlisted candidates with the right to work in Australia will be contacted.
(Australia Citizen, PR Holder, or Valid Australia working VISA)
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details. Or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org