Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an Environmental Engineer to work in their facilities located in Schiedam, Netherlands.
- Industry: O&G
- Location: Schiedam, Netherlands.
- Position: Environmental Engineer
- Duration: 12 months
- Start date: ASAP
- Language: English
The Environmental Engineer will be the driving force in developing the company’s environmental engineering programs to support optimization of our existing activities in FPSO, and in New Energies and Technologies.
The Engineer will be instrumental in developing the company’s competencies in:
- Prepare calculations and reports assessing the environmental aspects of our projects;
- Support Environmental Governance by assessing the requirements in clients ESIA’s and ensuring conformance of projects to international good practice standards including those produced by the International Finance Corporation.
- Provide input to Environmental Design methodologies including ENVID, Environmental ALARP, GHG Calculations and Energy Efficiency Assessments.
- Provide subject matter expertise as part of the development of corporate standards and governance.
- Support Operating units with environmental engineering queries
- Provide training to staff and contractors on environmental matters.
We are looking for applicants with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant field of Engineering or Science. With a minimum of 5-10 years of experience with an Oil and Gas or EPC company working as an Environmental Engineer and hands on experience in developing reports and calculations. Experience with offshore facilities design (multi-discipline), capable to translate client and other requirements into specific design philosophies for execution.
Preferred you have the following skills and experience:
- A self- starter who possesses good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Facilitation of workshops and training
- Innovative and collaborative nature
- Leadership skills and proactive behavior
- Flexible and adaptable to react to operational changes
- Fluent in English (both written and verbally) and a strong communicator in developing presentations and training materials for both internal and external audiences
- Willingness to travel as international business travels may be required
- Experience with FPSO is preferred
- Broad knowledge of different offshore systems, ideally Topsides and Vessel
If you are interested and think you have the right profile, please apply!
Consultant: Rachel Marques at email@example.com