- Identify labour, material, and time requirements by analysing and reviewing plans, specifications, tender doc’s and or other related documents.
- Create pricing schedules, complete material take-offs, and prepare cost budgets in a variety of formats.
- Estimate project quantities and costs in preparation of major tenders on a timely and cost-effective basis.
- Develop and implement reporting on all tender document assessment, scoping, risk, complexity, and viability for submission to senior management.
- Schedule timelines and expected timing around delivery of Estimations and costings.
We are looking for someone with a proactive attitude, with excellent work scheduling ability and willingness to learn. This position will suit a mid-level Estimator looking to grow their experience within an industry leading EPCM.
- Ideally some experience working on mining projects, either within a Tier 1 company or an Engineering service provider.
- Experience with Pipelines, Roads, Bulk Earthworks, Civils and Railway Tracks, Tailings Storage Facilities would be advantages.
- Exposure to labour cost development, estimate basis development and distributable development.
- Advanced MS Excel skills are a requirement, and exposure to MS Access would be beneficial.
- Understanding of Engineering, Procurement and Construction Methodologies.
You will need to have full Australian work rights to be considered for this role