FABRICATION RECORD BOOK COORDINATOR - QATAR
Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with our client based in Qatar to source a Fabrication Record Book Coordinator. This is a 3 years residential contract to be based in Qatar.
- Setup the Fabrication Record Book (FRB) Structure, detailed index and coordinate with EPC Contractor and Subcontractors on compilation, review and approval process till handover to Qatargas Technical Documentation Department.
- Coordinate with Quality and Document Control department to setup a distribution matrix and provide training on review of FRB Books. Estimated around 34,000 Binders.
- Maintains the integrity of FRB Databooks (ITRs, FWC, CWA, System and Sub-system etc.) and ensure correctness and completeness of compiled FRB Books.
- Liaise with project team personnel in technical and functional guidance on contract management.
- Maintain contact with other Management personnel and Functional Managers.
Qualification and Experience
- Strong skills in English communication, personal, organizational, meticulous, computer literacy and understanding of engineering and IT terminology.
- Proficient in Document control and Databases.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ Quality Assurance or Document Management experience preferably on-site project environment together with archiving experience within the oil and gas industry.