- Perth, CBD
- 12 Months Contract
- Competitive Salary
More detailed role expectations include:
- Implements planning and schedule control, planning risk, schedule contingency and CEMOC procedures, processes and standards including Contractor expectations and specifications for the selected work scopes as directed by Planning Product Owner
- Collaborates with Cost to implement Work (WBS), Organisational Breakdown Structures (OBS) for the selected work scopes.
- Advises/guides Delivery teams in schedule, schedule trending, schedule risk activities to ensure the work scopes meets or betters the approved targets and requirements.
- Articulates schedule issues; proposes preventative or mitigation measures for selected work scopes.
- Participates in risk and opportunity-based Schedule Scenario Analysis
- Reviews, validates, & challenges contractors’ contract schedules, schedule risks and opportunities, trends with Delivery Teams and Supply Chain Management team prior to their integration into the planning system for selected work scopes
- Assist with Business Planning updates on expenditure including the yearly BP cycle, monthly reporting, and any new GO-36 funding requests through selected work scopes
- Participate in Benchmarking, incorporation of lessons learned, & establish cost Competitive Performance targets for selected work scopes.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Factory planning system and associated reporting for selected work scopes
- Independently identifies and works with interfaces and stakeholders to identify and resolve issues for selected work scopes.
- Assess and coordinate schedule impact for Management of Change requests for nominated work scope in line with change management procedures
- Works with cost on progress and performance measurement, monitoring, and analysis for selected work scopes
- Coordinate Benchmarking, incorporation of lessons learned, and establish comparators to reference projects for selected work scopes
- Contribute to contract closeout reports for key contracts and work orders incorporating schedule benchmarking for selected work scopes.
- Generates schedule and planning reports including variance and trending as required
- Develop, implement and enable continuous improvement of standardized, repeatable and consistent Planning & Scheduling processes, playbooks and tools.
- Communicate with stakeholders across Factory and ABU as required.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
(Australia Citizen, PR Holder, or Valid Australia working VISA)
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details. Or send the same to email@example.com