- Responsible for supporting the intercompany/related party process, including working with colleagues to resolve any out-of-balance
- Prepare and park journal entries
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Support month-end and quarter-end deliverables as required to support EGI external financial statements
- Identify improvement opportunities and provide recommendations to improve existing processes
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of transactions recorded.
- Manage a large volume of transactions and monitor account balances.
- Initiator to identify and resolve any reconciling items for account recs
- Ongoing support of ad hoc requests
- University Degree (Business or Accounting preferred) or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Good time/project management skills.
- Able to work successfully independently as well as in a team environment.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Oracle, SAP and Hyperion Smartview
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
Overtime Requirements: On occasion depending on business needs
Labor Category: Accounting/Finance