- Responsible for corresponding solution planning and design, technical proposal write up, business quotation & presentation, solution clarification, contract negotiation, etc.
- Analyse the competitor information, develop and execute competitive strategies.
- Work closely with accounts team for identifying business opportunities, conduct business development opportunities and follow through company strategy.
- Responsible for mid-high level customer relationship management.
- Conduct technical workshop for customers, analyze the existing problems and challenges of customers' existing networks, combined with industry development trends, to put forward future-oriented network design & solution.
- Work closely with customers, engineers and vendors to address and track end-to-end solution related issues.
- Responsible for project tasks assigned and to handle the tasks well within the given schedules.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- To be familiar with WDM, IP and access network
- Knowledge about the company's solutions and products is preferred.
- Team player, self-motivated, result-oriented and highly independent.
- Good product/solution presentation and negotiation skills.