Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a FPSO Procurement Leader to join them in Paris, FR on a 12-month contract renewable.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Implement HSE requirements within the Procurement area and ensure subordinates comply with/implement all above bullet points
- Attend monthly HSE site meeting and report any issue/anomalies (using system in place in the facility)
- Fully comply with site security, health and safety instructions and to stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings and fully comply with security rules in case of travelling abroad in Southeast Asia or Europe for FAT or missions.
- To ensure that Contractor enforces the requirement of Exhibit L to the main vendors and subcontractors and coordinate with HSSE Project team on that matter
- To assist, under the supervision of the Project Control Manager, the FPSO Package Manager in following-up all FPSO procurement activities including expediting and inspection, in accordance with project and company procedures.
- To ensure selection and qualification of Vendors & Subcontractors for the FPSO package is performed according to the requirement of Exhibit J, G & H, according to their criticality.
- To monitor the performance of the main Contractor in its FPSO supply chain activities: ???????
- To ensure that fabrication yard preparation are well secured and necessary corrective actions to fulfil Project requirements are conducted in due time
- To ensure any non-conformance is addressed through an appropriate remedial plan.
- To ensure PO are place as per Schedule, especially for Long Lead & Critical Items.
- To cooperate with FPSO Quality Manager to ensure during the necessary visits and inspection plans with the main contractor that vendors fulfil all the contractual requirements
- To participate in organizing and coordinating as necessary all required meetings and/or Audits to fulfil the job responsibility.
- To develop and maintain a FPSO KPI register of the main supply chain parameters allowing appropriate overview, tracking and slippage indications of the supply chain matters.
- To ensure confidentiality of all the documentation produced (whatever its support)
- Organize and participate in weekly/monthly progress meetings on request and develop internal procedures if needed
- Ensure adequate and timely reporting to the FPSO PCL and FPSO Package Manager
- Assist the FPSO PCL and the FPSO Manager with the relations with Concessionaire / Partners regarding FPSO matters and prepare and participate to Workshops & Committees with Partners and Concessionaire when required
- Confirmed Experience in Oil & Gas projects in Procurement and Supply Chain Management;
- English mandatory
- Strong team spirit, field proven coordination and communication skills and recognized capability to work in a transverse mode;
- Rigorous and analytical approach to task completion