Airswift is currently looking for a FPSO Quality Lead Services, for one of our largest projects in Paris, France. This position has a Monday-Friday schedule. The length is a 1-year contract with the possibility of extension. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The FPSO Quality Lead Services will be responsible for:
- Demonstrate an exemplary approach concerning HSE
- Implement HSE requirements within the Quality discipline.
- Promote Quality in the project and provide Quality advice
- Assist the Project Management team in the organization, implementation, and audit of quality procedures related to the project (internal activities oriented).
- Define, develop, implement, and control the implementation of a Quality Management System for the project (external activities oriented) and assist the Project Management team and Work Package Managers in the organization and implementation of such Quality Management System.
- Define, organize, and coordinate the Quality Surveillance of Contractors and their main Subcontractors, organize Quality audits and visits in coordination with concerned Package Managers, and issue updated evaluations of their performance within the project.
- Review and advise on Contractors', Subcontractors', and suppliers' QA/QC Inspection and test Plans for whole coherence and adequacy (format, document control, and enforcement of Quality Specifications), knowing that prime responsibility for Quality Surveillance remains with the Packages Managers and their teams.
- Lead and support the Project "Quality Culture" deployment program.
- Ensure proper reporting activities and fulfill the Feedback Representative role for the Project at the company’s Headquarters.
- Ensure proper communication activities with the Project Director and ensure / handle as required, the communication of the project with the Partners and Concessionaire on all matters related to Quality Management
- Advanced expertise in QA and QC activities in Oil & Gas projects.
- Rigorous and solution-orientated expertise to task completion.
- Fluent in English, and French is a plus.