Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 1000 employees and 9,000 contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Full Stack Developer to work within their facilities located in Brisbane, Australia.
Join a global operator of energy and resources. As a result of continued improvement, they are looking for a Full Stack Developer to add to their team and assist with their digital products.
As the Full Stack Developer, you will contribute to a team of software developers tasked with the delivery and maintenance of software, including new development, and software integration efforts for in-house products. The scope of this team includes tasks from every part of the software development lifecycle, including software and web application design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance and this is be delivered to the users internally.
This is 12 months contracting role to be based in Brisbane. This is a hybrid role with a 2 days WFH days per week flexibility.
- Build fit-for-purpose implementations of new functionality in line with the business’s Australia’s Digital strategy to ensure customer requirements are met and customer risks are managed.
- Provide Level 2 support for existing products.
- Work with the Business Analysts and QA Testers and build new products.
- Work with the IT Operations to get new and changed functionality released into the production environment.
- Ensure all activities comply with standards of the business.
- 5+ years of working experience with .Net (C#) Framework.
- Working knowledge of front-end development (React).
- Working knowledge of MS SQL
- Working knowledge of Azure cloud
- Brisbane based
- Australian Full Working Rights
A degree in Technology, Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344